Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Broken Promises

Someone get me a priest... STAT!

We aren't even 24 hours into Lent and I've already violated my Lenten Offering.  I was committed to not discussing Duchess Dolittle for the next 40 days.  And then the Bikini Baby Bump Bonanza Broke.  I mean, how were we at ATG supposed to pass up the chance for five B alliteration???  

And what's more, how could we even begin to deprive all of our lovely ATG readers all the Waity Whisperings that are Worthy to Write.  And that's a four W alliteration for those of you who are counting.

But I digress, without further ado, the bump see round the world.  

Careful, if you squint, you might miss it.
Three main things:

1.  That bump could be caused by eating a sandwich at lunch.  Which by the look of things #2 and #3 she clearly didn't finish.
2.  Pelvic Protrusion.
3.  Skeletal Shoulders.

Here's to hoping the Lord will go lightly on us- especially since we realized our limitations early on.  And we've given Him some stellar alliterations.  And we know for a fact that the Lord loves a good alliteration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment